Saturday 8 November 2014

Songs To Read To


When I asked my best friend if she listens to music when she reads she replied with "Ew, no, I need to be in complete silence to enjoy any book! How the hell can you read with music on?". I like reading with music because I'm both a book and music addict. Combining the both equals the best night in in the history of the world! Here are my favourites from my 'book' playlist on iTunes:


                                                   1. José González - Heartbeats





                                            2. The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather



                                                          3. Atlas Genius - Trojans


                                                           4. Vance Joy - Riptide


                                                   5. The Flaming Lips - Fight Test



                                                  6. Young The Giant - Cough Syrup


                                            7. Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Pictures



                                                           8. Bon Iver - Skinny Love


                                                  9. Jack Johnson - Better Together


                                                        10. Fleet Foxes - Mykonos



No comments:

Post a Comment